Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Coloring Easter eggs. Saturday evening.
 

Easter morning. Baskets. Movies. Chocolate bunnies. More candy.

Finding the eggs the Easter bunny hid.

Egg Joust. The contenders. Not seen are Mommy's and C's eggs.
1.2.3. Smash.



The Champion. 1st year Daddy hasn't won. Good job, K!

Trying to break the champion egg by squeezing it. Kiddos are unsuccessful.

Big strong Daddy does it

Ewww.

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

Oh my goodness Camila! I am so far behind. I "facebooked" your mom and asked her if you had your baby and she said way back in April. I swear I was checking your blog for updates and didn't see any. For some reason it wasn't updating on my "ticker" thing.

Anyhow... what a beautiful baby Clair you have. You have such an adorable family and hope that you are doing great! I can't believe all of that beautiful hair she has1 My kids are always bald even though I have so much thick hair. go figure. Well I loved reading all of the updated posts!

amber wallace said...

How did I miss all these posts!? I'm glad I got to catch up! What a beautiful family. I cannot wait to see that baby girl! Hope all is well with the 5 of you. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Love you guys!!

The Becks said...

Yeah! Love all the updates. Claire is beautiful. I love the egg jousting, that is so awesome! I loved all the pics of your mom and dad with you guys..they are awesome! Hope you're doing great :)