W is the scoutmaster. They go camping every month. Is that normal? I swear my brother never went camping that much and he still became an Eagle scout. I think it's a bit much. Plus, I'm just plain jealous that they get my fun hubby and we don't. I love our weekends all together. Okay, that's the end of the complaining...for now. Luckily, these camp-outs are only overnighters.
When they are camping I like to have fun things planned for the kids and me. In January we played outside until it got dark and then made brownies and had a movie night.
Their favorite part of helping.

My favorite part.

As much as we miss W, I enjoy every minute of fun I have spoiling these ones. I give them more brownies, I let them stay up later, I cuddle them longer, and I say yes a lot more.
No comments:
Post a Comment