
This used to be our dining room table. Actually, it still is but now we eat at our table in our nook so much that the dining room has lost its original purpose and gained a different one. I don't remember how it came about but somehow we all started calling it the creating room and the creating table. It's a little sad to lose the dining room because I have grand plans for it one day. The grand plans include lots of new things so it's on hold for a while. It's a little like my piano room that doesn't have a piano in it...yet. I figure if I continue to call the piano room then one day a beautiful piano will appear. I've at least got my whole family convinced that it's the piano room and that's what we all call it. I can tell a piano is coming soon...or later. Anyway, it's nice to have an area with the sole purpose of my kids making a mess and loving it and not worrying about getting it all cleaned up before having to eat on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment