An FHE about music. W leading the closing song.
We had Stake Conference. I went by myself and the asthmatics stayed home. I really enjoyed listening to the speakers and I came home totally motivated to keeping to some of our 2012 goals. One of those goals is consistent FHE. A speaker said something to the effect of, Aren't our children's spiritual strength and testimonies worth 15 minutes a week? Just 15 minutes.
How easy, right? I can totally do that! And the results will be so worth it.
So, we are trying. Sometimes we think we're succeeding. Other times we wonder the heck is going on. But whenever I step back I see that we're all learning and I'm grateful for it.
So, we are trying. Sometimes we think we're succeeding. Other times we wonder the heck is going on. But whenever I step back I see that we're all learning and I'm grateful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment