Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This and That

Memorable moments.
July:

-We moved into our brand new home. Happy to have a real backyard again. Loving the room - room to run, room to live, and room to grow!

There are plusses to not having the backyard landscaped yet. Dirt angels on the patio.

-Will had scout camp. He likes it a lot.

-We spent a lot of time of July indoors. Unusual and not so fun. With 100 year record heat and droughts we could only survive for minutes at a time outside.

August:

-We prepared for our oldest little one to enter the world of everyday and all day school.

-A little miracle happend. I am pregnant! Sickness came on quickly and worse than the other two.

September:

-This month is a blur. I slept so much I was sure I left a permanent body print in my couch.

-K informed Will and I that when you're talking to boys you can call them guys but when you talk to a boy and a girl you say, "y'all." That's what her teacher taught her.

-J figured out that he can shoot his sisters hairbands with his fingers. Wonderful.

- We took family pictures.

-I celebrated my 29th birthday. Pregnancy sick style and I couldn't be any happier about it.

October:
-I started coming out of the pregnancy sickness.

-I realized (for the 100th time) I'm married to Superman. For the past 2 months he came home for almost every lunch to play with Josh, he made dinners, he helped with school lunches, he did laundry, he did the grocery shopping, and just about everything else in between.

-We told the kids that I'm pregnant. "Mommy has a baby in her tummy." They looked at us in disbelief. Then they just laughed. They don't believe it. We video taped the whole conversation. It's thoroughly entertaining.

-Will's parents visited. They're headed down to Mexico for the Winter.

- Halloween
"Oh, these are just my favorite!""Avengers assemPle!"
-We went to the BYU/TCU game at the cool Cowboys stadium. Fun with friends. BYU lost but the stadium had yummy icecream to make up for it.

November:

- Temps are dropping. Will's complaining. I'm happy. I have my very own built in heater. I want it to be cold.

-We are officially feeling like it's the holidays. Counting the days until we get to be with family for Thanksgiving!!!

8 comments:

Noy said...

Congrats! I wish you still lived here so we can be pregnant together!
I hope the sickness has stopped all together and i really hope you will start blogging more!
Missed you!

jamie t. said...

You guys have been busy.. and wow congrats! I hope that you are feeling better now and can't wait to see more pictures of your famile!

Jill said...

Congratulations on baby #3! Sorry you've felt so yuck. Your family pics are adorable. I practically want to frame one and put it up in my house just 'cause it's so dang cute!

Lo said...

Congrats on being pregnant. I want to see more pictures of the house and when are you coming so we can visit?

The Becks said...

Congrats on baby #3! Your family pictures are so beautiful!

Bridgett Johnson said...

Congrats on the new baby and your new home. Yes I would love to see your new place. We r counting down the months til we will be done . . . 6 months. It's good to have blogs to keep updated

Durrant said...

What a beautiful family! I miss you guys! Congrats on the pregnancy, I hope you are feeling much better. Love love love the pics of you guys so cute. You look absolutely beautiful!

Tiffany said...

First off, congrats! Second, your family photos are beautiful.