Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool

This boy had his very 1st day of preschool.
He's going to the same preschool his sister went to so he's very familiar with the place, the routine, and the people. On the first day of preschool he told me that I could just go through the drive through drop off because he knows where his class is. Um, not on the very 1st day! So we parked and as we were walking through the parking lot he asked if he could walk in by himself after we got through the parking lot. Nice try! I walked him all the way in and looked for a hug and a kiss but he only wanted to give me a hug. Seriously? I demanded the kiss and off he went without any hesitation.

Needless to say, he feels very big and independent. He makes plans with friends and then tells me those plans when he gets in the car. He tells me who he played with and what he played with. His friend's mom brought in cupcakes the whole first week so he thinks he he gets a cupcake everytime he goes to school. Everytime I pick him up he always has the biggest smile on his face. He's loving it. And although he tells me that he doesn't learn anything I'm 100% happy we decided to send him to preschool this year.

2 comments:

amber wallace said...

Yay for Joshy! What a cute little stinker! I'm so glad the transition has been so easy for him. So much easier for you that way too.

The Becks said...

He is too cute..and so funny! I love how independent he was feeling for his first day of pre school.