Kathryn is officially 5 years old! Her birthday was one of the main reasons my parents came to visit and it made her feel very special! The whole time they were here spoiling our kids could easily count as a celebration for Kathryn's birthday, but of course her day was made extra special.
Height: 42 inches 39th percentile
Weight: 35 lbs. 18th percentile
Kathryn is always surprising me. She's so smart, so creative, and so good!

Her 5 favorites:
Kathryn is always surprising me. She's so smart, so creative, and so good!

Her 5 favorites:
I asked her what her 5 favorite things are she quickly rambled these things off...
Horses, flowers, rice, mac n cheese, fruit, spongebob gogurts, coloring, painting, legos, dancing, singing.
She paused and then looked up at me with the happiest face and said...
"I love you!"
Seriously, she's the best and I love love LOVE being her mommy.
I made these for her to take to school and I was so proud of myself.

Horses, flowers, rice, mac n cheese, fruit, spongebob gogurts, coloring, painting, legos, dancing, singing.
She paused and then looked up at me with the happiest face and said...
"I love you!"
Seriously, she's the best and I love love LOVE being her mommy.
I made these for her to take to school and I was so proud of myself.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment