My mom and dad came to get their howdy on with us here in Texas! A month before they knew they were coming they sent my kids a calendar to count down the days to their arrival. Needless to say, my little kiddos were excited when the day finally came! They had all sorts of things on their To-Do List for when Grandma and Grandad got here: play legos, play Star Wars, go on walks. I'm so guilty of using the line, "When Grandma comes, you can ask her" so they did. They asked her for Dora cereal, a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese, M&Ms, icecream, and anything else this mean mommy usually says no to.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Special Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I miss you mom! She was the best mia maids teacher..I'm sure me Latorr and Becky drove her crazy, but she was so patient and sweet to us. :)
Oops I meant *YOUR mom :)
Post a Comment