Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birds, Smoothies, Church

This happened before Spring sprung, the grass turned green, and leaves filled the trees:
At one point there were more birds than this. Sorta disgusting if you ask me!

Lately, we really like smoothies in this house. They've become Will's specialty. He uses frozen fruit, vanilla yogurt, honey and/or a big of sugar. We've added flaxseed every time too, but we can't really bring ourselves to add hidden vegetables in them. Luckily and for the most part, my kids like vegetables in their true form.
Do you add anything that makes your smoothies a bit healthier without making them too healthy?

And just because...
I love when she greets me early in the morning on Sunday all dressed and ready to go!

2 comments:

The Becks said...

Ok, I'd be freaked out if all those birds were on my lawn! So creepy..especially because they're crows! Yikes!

The Simmons Family said...

Those birds freak me out!!

Smoothies.. I blend all day for Owen! The kids love the spinach, honey, almond or coconut milk (add sweetness), carrots, flaxseed, all raw fruits, I add 1/3 dry oats, yoghurt, so yummy!

Have fun!