Thursday, March 10, 2011

IPAD

Do you remember playing ATARI with your family? I do! Do you remember when your family got your first microwave? I do! Do you remember when your family got your first VCR? I do!

Our little family just got our first IPAD, courtesy of Will's Henry Schein rep. In 10 years we'll all read this and probably laugh at this amazing piece of technology but for now we think it's pretty darn cool!

5 comments:

Denise Stears said...

How cool! Scott is dying to get one.

The Becks said...

That's pretty exciting. I hear those are awesome. I love the look on your kids faces..they're totally intrigued by the ipad. Too cute!

Lo said...

we have one and the girls love it!

jamie t. said...

The kids look like they're taking this very seriously. Looks like fun. We are a little behind the times with the cool technology. We just got cell phones :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! I can't believe how big the kids look. They've grown up so much in 6 months!