Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick

Alright family, here you go!
Yep, that's all I've got. Lately, the only thing happening here is cuddling, watching shows, taking medicine, and sleeping. We've been sick everyday for the past 10 days. K started with a fever. That lasted 3 days. She got better and then J started his 3 day fever. On his second day of fever K's school called for me to come pick her up. She was running a fever. So I changed out of pajamas and threw on my cutest sweat outfit, combed my hair, and tried to pretend I wasn't just zonked on the couch with my little guy. Their fevers lasted 2 more days. Needless to say, Mom and Dad have had a lot of sleepless nights. I think that was the cause of a lovely migraine that wouldn't quit. Today we have no fevers and only the slightest of headaches so we're crossing our fingers that we're on the mend and that J doesn't relapse like K.
That's our exciting life. One of our better sick days. Playing/pretending to play video games playing Leapsters. That's how we roll when we are sick.

No comments: