Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gymnastics show

K and J both take a gymnastics class. K thought it sounded fun and J has been doing flips all around the house for about a year now so I thought gymnastics would be the perfect winter activity. They each have one class a week. K goes during the evening. W usually takes her because I can't stand sitting in the gymnastics gym twice a week for an hour at a time. It's super stinky. It's so stinky I couldn't actually enter the building at the beginning of the pregnancy. J goes during the day, so I take him and I hang out with the few other moms watching our little gymnasts. At first J didn't like that he was the only boy in a class full of girls. Luckily, a boy joined his class later. J is younger so he's in a preschool class. The preschool classes got to do a Christmas program/activity. I filmed most of it but I did snap a few pictures.

Flipping on the bar.
Strong arms.
Hanging upside down. 1-2-3.
Our little monkey cheating on the monkey bars. J is the youngest but tallest in his class so he just tiptoes across the green mat or uses the beam to the side.
Waiting his turn.
And here's the whole class.

No comments: