Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mavs vs. Lakers

I like the Lakers. I like Kobe. I always cheer for them. Will and I got to go to a Mavs/Lakers game at the American Airlines Center. Our very 1st one, thanks to some very kind friends.
I was super excited to see this guy play.
But I was so surprised at how many Laker fans were there to cheer on all these guys.
It was a great and entertaining game and the the Lakers came out on top.
Thanks to some other great friends for watching our kids late into the night so we could enjoy a super fun date night!!!

1 comment:

The Becks said...

SO fun! I too love the Lakers and Kobe..We got to see them play the Jazz in Salt Lake, but maybe one day I'll make it to a game in L.A. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun..Cute couple :)