Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goofy's Kitchen

For Day 2 I just couldn't resist the better quality of the gargantuan camera, especially since I knew we'd be meeting so many characters. With a gargantuan camera comes a gargantuan load of pictures. Enjoy!
We started the day off bright and early at Goofy's Kitchen.
We went here for breakfast and it was one of favorite parts about our whole trip. You sit at your table and all the characters come around to you. It's so much more fun because you get so much more interacting than when you just hope to see them throughout the park.

We saw Aladdin.
The Genie.
Pluto.
We saw Max.
The chipmunks - Chip and Dale.
They have a great breakfast but my kids chose and I let them eat...
This little girl had a birthday just a few days before so they helped us celebrate a little more.
Every so often the music gets turned up and everyone is supposed to get up and dance with the characters. This was sooo Josh's cup of tea. He heard the music and was the first one up besides Pluto.
I love every single one of these dancing pictures. That's why there are so many. Look at his moves!
And when the music stops, he drops. He definitely dances to his own beat.
This was definitely THE BEST way to start a day at Disneyland.

1 comment:

Noy said...

Oh i'm in love with Josh's dance moves! So cute....