Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

I have no idea why I'm so excited for 2011, but I feel like a lot of great things are going to happen this year. A few I have in mind, some are just wishful thinking, and the others will hopefully come in due time. I'm excited!

I won't get all deep on you and share my resolutions. I'll just tell you they're good ones and on Day 3 I'm still motivated! I consider that good. Last night I asked Will if he had thought of any resolutions for the new year. His response: My resolution is to not have any resolutions. I laughed and I'm pretty sure that was the end of that conversation. I guess he's pretty pleased with himself. My kids have no idea what resolutions but they have them. That's because they're mostly just extended from my list.

The year has already started off with a bang! Josh is wearing these things.
More on that soon!

1 comment:

Lo said...

Yeah to no more diapers until you have another kid :)