Monday, January 28, 2013

Skiing

The kids went skiing for the first time. 
We took the kids out of school a few hours early on Friday. Fridays are always early out days, so I didn't feel bad taking K out a couple hours earlier. When I picked up her from school and she turned the corner walking to the office she had a big smile on her face and said, "I'm excited." I was surprised. I was expecting her to be more nervous. Turns out I was the only nervous one. 

My sister and I took all the younger cousins (6 kids) and put them in private lessons. 2 did the older skiing lessons together, 1 did a snowboarding lesson, and the 3 musketeers did a skiing lesson together. Private lessons is the best way to do it.

 practicing & preparing.
 there they go.
 here they come. M & K.
J.
In the beginning, there was falling and sometimes they were nearly doing the splits. But again I was surprised. My kids were skiing. They're still on the bunny hill but they are getting better. They loved it and somehow Friday has become our designated Ski Day. I love it too. And as long as K isn't missing out on too much at school, I think we'll keep this up until they're more comfortable and confident. Or maybe it'll be until I'm more comfortable and confident to take them on my own.
 
We figure we can't live this close to the
 mountains and not learn. I love the drive through the mountains. 
It's beautiful every time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Creditul pentru nevoi personale, rapid și de încredere.
Obține împrumuturi variind de la 2000 la 2500000 Euro rată scăzută a dobânzii de 3% până la 5% în 48 de ore.

Noi oferim:

credite personale,
împrumuturi de afaceri,
credite ipotecare,
împrumuturi de proiect,
agricole și de proiecte de finanțare.
Vă pot permite să se confrunte cu datoriile sau să plătească facturile înainte de noul an.
Așa că nu ezitați să ne contactați la următoarea adresă pentru a obține un împrumut rapid și de încredere: cassandrabazarov@gmail.com

Noi vă va oferi mai multe informații de îndată ce vom primi mesajul.
Ne vedem în curând!

Panharith said...

So glad you are posting ok!



Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile