This girl is wearing us out. These past few weeks have been so hard. She cries so much. W and I knew full well that the odds of us having another colicky baby were high. I swear it's genetic in some way. This time around I was mentally and emotionally more prepared for it. So while we do get frustrated we still manage to love her like crazy. I don't know how that happens but I'm glad it does. And through it all I'm so so glad we've been blessed with this little girl.
While we are just trying to survive, brother and sister just can't get enough of her. They love her so much and it makes me so happy.
This guy loves dress ups. This is newest and new favorite.
Little sister is growing. Some of her newborn outfits are about to be retired.
At beginning of May I realized that in just a few weeks I would have all 3 kids at home with me. All day. Every day. I got nervous and immediately I knew I had to create a plan that would be fun for K & J but realistic for me. I came up with different activities for each day, so we could repeat it each week. This is our first library day.
We made it through May!






No comments:
Post a Comment