School ended on the 17th for J and on the 25th for K. It's been a busy and fun time with field trips, parties, award ceremonies. I have loved both of their teachers this year. I have loved being a part of their school activities. I have loved getting to know other parents. Mostly, I have loved watching my kids grow - academically and socially.
K said that when she grows up she wants to be a veterinarian. She loves animals. Her allergies do not. I'm not about to crash her dreams yet. She's only just finished Kindergarten. I'm a little nicer than that.
Every child in the class got funny awards that were unique to each child. My friend was mortified that her boy got the Makes the Best Animal Sounds Even When Not Appropriate award. That makes me laugh so hard. As soon as she told me he got that I just knew what K's would be. I was right on. She got the Quiet as a Mouse award.
It's been such a great school year. I hope I always like my kids' teachers as much as I have this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment