Kathryn's Answers to her Preschool Teacher:
What is your mom's real name?
Camella. I don't think that's how you spell it.
What do you call her?
Mommy.
What does your dad call her?
Camella and Honey.
What is her favorite color?
Pink and Purple.
What is her favorite food?
I don't know.
What is her favorite drink?
Spicy drinks (that's what my kids call soda)
What is her favorite restaurant?
SmashBurger.
How tall is your mom?
I don't know.
How much does your mom weigh?
I still don't know.
What is your mom's favorite TV show?
Mommy shows.
What does your mom do while you are at school?
She does important stuff.
If I gave your mom $100, what would she buy?
Mommy stuff. Like boring stuff.
If you could spend a whole day with your mom, what would you do?
Have fun with her.
If your mom was sick, what would you do to make her feel better?
In my prayers I would say, "Please bless my mommy to get better."
3 comments:
So cute! I am totally going to copy this idea on my blog. I just asked Korbin these questions and I was laughing my head off! He said my favorite restaurant was Target and I weigh 14 lbs!
So sweet! I just got caught up on all kinds of stuff here. Cannot wait to see you guys soon!
Adorable. We miss you all so much. I wanna be an honorary member of the Deep South Euclid Ward...
Post a Comment