Friday, February 25, 2011

Make-Up

Kathryn loves her make-up and I love playing make-up with her. She tells me what color she wants and where she wants to me to put it. She'll check my work in her teeny tiny hand mirror. If she likes it, she'll smile, say thank you, or just move on to the next color. If she doesn't like it, she tells me how to fix it or how to make it "cuter." Then we switch and she does my make up. It's seriously so much fun!
This day I let her play with her make up on all her own and I smiled so big when I found her like this. I would have probably laughed out loud but I didn't want to her get embarrassed because she was so confident about how she looked.
I told her that I loved how she was doing her make up and she proudly told me what colors she mixed to get that color pink. She mixed light pink, dark pink, and bright pink!
Well, what do you think?
Hahaha! I love it!!

1 comment:

Lo said...

Cute! I won't let Olivia play with make-up. I'm to scared of the outcome:)